Tuesday, March 15, 2011

6.(Main Task) Photo-shoot Planning


Photo-shoot planning
For this photo shot I want to get some good photos of the band all together to try and show the unification of the group but I also want some fun photos like them playing around or just messing around with the instruments to make it seem that they are a play full sort and that they like to have fun with their work on which they are doing.
The sort of band I want them to look like is the cover page of Kerrang with biffy clyro 


As you can see from the above image the band in this cover are showing connection with the reader of the magazine but are also have a sort of play and enjoying them selves at the same time this is the sort of set up I want my band to have when they are on the front cover.

But this idea may change in accordance to the light that I have available at the time not to mention the time zones that I have available in the photo shoot set lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment