Tuesday, March 15, 2011

7.(Main Task) Response to Photo-shoot

How I thought the Photo shot went.

The photo shot went great for me as I believe that I got as many photos as I needed to get but I feel that I may have needed to get more photo’s inside as I believed that it would be easier to watch other people acting before I took any of my photo’s as I wanted to see if I could get any ideas.
I think that I may have needed more time to take photos the people who I photographed were in the correct dress that they needed to be for the photos but they could have been more understanding I did get a variety of shots needed and used many different types of shots including angles that will portray the right kind of image needed.
Many of the photos were good quality but the one through the fence was good but I think we should have taken more of them to get a bigger and better quality.













No comments:

Post a Comment